- 2011-07-01 BRDLite Build Reference Template – Hotfix 1 has been posted See http://blogs.msdn.com/b/willy-peter_schaub/archive/2011/07/01/brdlite-build-reference-template-hotfix-1-has-been-posted.aspx for details.
- 2011-07-25 Minor HOL documentation update has been posted for BRDLite.
- 2011-07-27 Minor HOL documentation update has an added note on the user account used in exercise 6.
What is in the downloads?
The content is packaged in four (4) separate packages to give you the choice of selective downloads. The default download is the first of the listed packages:
- Guidance contains scenario based practical guidance, frequently asked questions and quick reference posters
- Selected PDF contains guidance and quick reference posters in PDF format only.
- Complete contains guidance, quick reference posters and localization files in all available formats.
- Hands-on Labs (HOL) which includes:
- HOL documents that provide walkthroughs of the technology, based on the guidance
- HOL Package, contains a HOL setup package, allowing you to setup the HOL in your own environment
- BRDLite Build Process Reference Template walk-through.
- Samples contains sample build process templates used by the team as part of the guidance.
- Videos which showcase the guidance in quick 5-10min videos.